Connect Purchasing Ltd ("we/us") take your privacy seriously and will only hold your personal information, limited to your name, job title, address, email address and contact number, for our own purposes as set out here.
You can contact us at any time:
By phone on: 01491 821199
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: 4-5 Hithercroft Court, Lupton Road, Wallingford, OX10 9BX
We hold your personal data to send you information that we think would be useful for you and/or your business as part of marketing campaigns we run from time to time.
We do this to let you know about services we provide which might be beneficial for you and your business and to keep you abreast of the latest market news. We believe that our processing of your data is carried out in our legitimate interests. We provide services to businesses to help them grow and save money. We believe our purchasing management services can help business owners with a variety of matters from benchmarking suppliers, cost-effective purchasing, invoicing and consultancy. As a business we believe that our services will be of benefit to you.
We will continue to hold your data for such period as we deem appropriate taking into account whether or not we have provided procurement management services to you, if we have benchmarked your suppliers previously, and whether or not you have expressly consented to or requested the receipt of the above information from us.
Your data will be held on our secure servers based in the UK hosted by ourselves on site at our Head Office.
We do not and will not share your information with any other businesses outside of the Connect Group.
If at any time you would like to change your communication preferences or be removed from our database, please let us know by using the contact details given above or by opting to unsubscribe via any of our marketing emails. You have the right to request access or have corrections made to your data or to ask us to delete it (if we do not have any other legal basis to keep it, for example if we are providing services to you/your business). We will, of course, restrict the purposes for which we process your data if you request us to do so.
If, at any time, you are unhappy with the way we handle your data please let us know. You can also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office. You can do this online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling 0303 123 11 13.
What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are transferred to your computer when you visit websites. They can be used to enhance your experience on a particular website, for example, they may be used in conjunction with your shopping cart on an ecommerce site, or they may simply be used for marketing purposes to monitor site usage and activity.
What do cookies do?
- On ecommerce sites, cookies can store the contents of your shopping basket as you proceed through checkout.
- Enable you to ‘log in’ facility to a profile account so you can see information relating to your account and manage your details.
- Record the areas in our site you have visited and for how long, as well as which pages you have viewed and your progress through the site. This to help us improve our website so that it’s easy to use and navigate.
Are cookies safe?
- Yes – they don’t harm your computer.
- Yes – they do not contain any information that could be used by others to identify you personally.
- Yes – they do not contain any confidential details such as your email address or payment details.
Can I turn cookies off?
If you would prefer not to have cookies from my website stored on your computer, you can change the settings on your website browser. You can find out how to do this in the ‘Help’ section of your browser, via the menu bar or visiting
http://civicuk.com/cookie-law/browser-settings where there are details about how to manage cookies.
The cookies that are used
Google analytics cookies allow us to:
- Allow us to understand how visitors use the site, as well as provide valuable information about devices used and where in the world you have visited us from
- Help identify any errors so we can fix them.
- Gather information which helps us continually improve our website.
The data collected is completely anonymous, there is no personal information to identity a visitor stored or recorded.
- Allow you to share our website pages with social networks such as Facebook. For example, when viewing a post in a blog you may see a ‘like’ button. By clicking this, you will share the product on your Facebook page and Facebook will add a cookie to your computer.
To remember your chosen settings, a cookie will be stored in your current browser. If you delete all cookies from your browser, you will have to update these settings again.
If you use a different device, different account on your PC or a different browser, you will need to set your preference for them too. The settings you have chosen today will only apply to device and browser you are using now.
This policy was added in June 2016.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or phone on 01491 821199.